Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All dressed up

EASTER SUNDAY




Taylor's dress is size 18-24 months and now fits great. It is nice to have a cute Easter dress fit for a couple of years.










Even though our little yard is not fenced in and has the road and driveways all around it, I do have to say that we have loved it! It is so nice to be able to step out the door and play in the grass; that grass which is now green! I love seeing my kids so happy and also enjoying such simple things like running. I think I was telling someone in my family that it was raining all day on Easter but I was wrong; we spent a little time outside right after church. It probably started raining later that night. It just seems like it is raining all the time here lately. Matthew thought is was funny to duck his head down so I couldn't get a picture of him.





6 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute, glad it was slightly warmer in the day even if it rained later. So fun when they can play right outside the house, I'm sure you're ecstatic to have a fenced yard soon!!

Tayna said...

They look so cute!! Jonathan would love Matthew's short tie!

Durrant said...

Cute pictures! Jill you look gorgeous! I love your dress!

Susy Harper said...

You took some awesome pictures! I love them. So cute! Glad you had a great Easter!

Jenny Lee said...

Jill, you are such a good photographer. You catch so many cute moments of your kids. I love your dress. I'm glad you had a little sunshine on Easter. We were glad we went to St. George because we heard it only rained and snowed all weekend here. I'm sure happy for you to have Glen done with school. I hope you'll be feeling well and have lots of fun this month!

natalie said...

Jill, you are so beautiful! I have always thought that!