Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow....and two more new posts below (zoo lights & gingerbread houses)

It hasn't snowed a whole lot here but we got just enough and headed outside to play in it. The kids loved throwing snowballs, making snow angels, and building snowmen. The snow was great for making snowmen but as you can see we only had enough snow to build little ones......perfect for Matthew and Taylor. Why can't I have eyelashes like Matthew?
Taylor gets blue boots and blue snow pants this year and Matthew has some lovely snow pants I got last year from Target for a few dollars. The kids were also wearing me and Glen's hats since there hats were in the car or somewhere. Who wears cute matching snow clothes anyway? Okay, I am sure some people do.
The snowman's head fell off....Taylor was so sad




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh I love that you did gingerbread houses. I always love seeing them, but am not very good at making them. And your trip to the zoo looked fun, and so did making small snowmen. Glad you're enjoying what little snow you're getting! Can't wait to hear how your trip this last week went.