On Monday we headed to Columbus where we got to stay with the Snow family and visit while Glen was interviewing. The Snow's lived in Toledo before they moved to Columbus and it was a lot of fun to see them. Before we headed to Akron, Ohio we stopped at an amazing ice cream place. They had a sweet potato ice cream that was so good! The kids had the most colorful ice cream they had and it was lavender flavor. BLAH!! Glen didn't mind it but I thought like I was eating perfume. Doesn't the pictures of Taylor eating ice cream just make you want to feed that girl ice cream everyday? She was so happy and excited.
Akron was the only place that actually paid for the hotel for Glen and it was pretty nice too. We had pizza hut pizza and Glen took the kids swimming while I got the pizza. The kids think it is so fun to stay in a hotel. We spent the next day playing at McDonalds, Old Navy, Wal Mart and the hotel while Glen interviewed.
After the interview we drove straight to Toronto. By this point we were swimming in stuff in the car. The kids did really good in the car and we spent a couple of days with Glen's Grandma. Of course the kids wanted to get into every cupboard and drawer possible but we had a lot of fun up there. We helped put up Christmas lights and had some great food. We had a great visit.
Saturday morning we drove down to Michigan and went to the temple and spent the day with Glen's parents. The kids really love it there and were excited that we stayed the night. We drove home Sunday morning just in time to speak in Sacrament meeting and Glen had to teach young mens and I had to do sharing time. It was a crazy week but a lot of fun. It was nice to be with Glen so much for a change.
5 comments:
What a whirlwind week you had! Glad you were able to go with Glen, lots of great adventures. I love the toothbrush pictures, anything to keep them happy!
That was quite the trip wasn't it?!
I love your pictures. Thank you so much. Love, Joanne
Fun week for sure. Looks like you guys had a good time traveling so much. I am glad you went and the roads were good.
Good for you in going with Glen for part of the interview trail! I remember how fun it was to be able to actually have Andrew around for a change. I'm really missing those times right about now!
What a fun trip! I think if Taylor was my girl, I would have to feed her ice cream everyday!!! What some cute pictures!! Those kids are so darling!
Post a Comment