Monday, December 13, 2010

Loving December!!

We had our ward party on Saturday and we had to carry the kids out because they did not want to leave; they just love running around wild with their friends. They both liked seeing Santa and it looks like Santa was a little nervous in one of the pictures that Taylor was going to pull his beard off. We saw Santa at our zoo when we went and saw the Christmas lights there a few weeks ago. I will try to get pictures of that up soon.
This month has been so fun with Matthew and Taylor. They seem to be excited about every little Christmas activity and are just soaking it all in. We have been doing a scripture reading Christmas tree thing from the friend everyday and they enjoy gluing the ornament onto the tree. It asks questions about Jesus' birth and we find the answer in the scriptures. Matthew wanted to act it out with our fisher price nativity today which was very cute.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

That Santa is awesome. I love his boots. Makes me laugh Taylor is trying to get his beard off... I still can't get over how old she is looking.

dockters said...

Christmas is the best with little kids around, isn't it?! Sounds like you guys have been having fun!!

I'm glad interview season is about done for you...it's such a CRAZY time! Miss you!

Delaps said...

That is quite the Little people nativity. I didn't know there were so many more options to get.

Poor Santa trying to keep his beard on.