Friday, December 3, 2010

Fun ideas for the winter

I have been loving a site of an old friend from our ward in Provo and wanted to share. Here name is Nicole and she is so talented and is such a good mom to her four little girls. Lately I have been getting supplies together to make a few of her projects. Here we are making new crayons from old broken crayons; Matthew was a good little helper. I am also going to make chalkboards for the kids and a chalkboard menu platter and sometime this week we are going to make homeade marshmellows for hot chocolate. At the bottom is a picture of the clip board I made for the kids which has been so nice for car trips and church. All of these ideas were from Nicole's site, thesleepytimegal.com Check it out!!









4 comments:

Tayna said...

Wow! That looks awesome! I need some instructions to go with the pictures. Do you cook the broken pieces in the oven to get them to melt together? I just threw out a whole bunch of small crayons, this would have been fun to do. You are such a great Mom!

Susy Harper said...

I loved the crayon idea! Matthew must have loved it. You're such a great mom!

Ashley said...

We did the crayon thing too. It's great! I am going to have to try that clipboard thing, I also want to get that website you used to make those folder picture things and laminate them.

Delaps said...

Jill it always looks like your family has so much fun being together. I can't wait to hear where you guys end up.