Monday, May 3, 2010

Such sweet, fun, and good kids

It is a sad day today because I will not be driving Matthew to preschool this morning. This was their last day of preschool and they learned about Cowboys. Everytime Matthew needs a drink now he says "I need to wet my whistle." It has been so fun to hear from him all the things they learned about each Monday. Matthew looked forward to it and the kids and moms all got along so well. It was such a great experience and the girls did such fun and creative lessons. I decided to have a little graduation/party for the kids last Tuesday to finish it off. I made them graduation caps and gave them certificates. I called each one of them one at a time and had them come shake my hand and give them their certificate while all the kids clapped. We played games and had cupcakes too. The three boys are moving this summer and the sweet girl is gone for the summer and will be back in the fall. It is a sad time to see a lot of our good friends leaving. There are a ton of pictures mainly so the moms can pick their favorites.



Matthew
Caden
Sam
Andrew
Elisabeth





These kids really play well together. They pretended to be on an airplane for at least 20 minutes or more..........so fun!!

8 comments:

dockters said...

A MILLION thanks to you, Jill!!! Your idea of preschool was fabulous and we have all loved it! It has been weird this morning to not be sending Sam off to school. We will miss it so much!

The graduation party was so fun, too. Thanks for taking so many cute pics and for working around all of our crazy schedules! We are sure going to miss you guys!

Ashley said...

Really cute. I'm sad for you guys it's over, but hopefully something will work out this fall. Love their caps!

Cynthia said...

Very cute party! Maybe someone in my preschool group will be motivated to copy you and do that too!

Tayna said...

Wow! Great job Jill! I love the hats. You are such a great Mom! I'm sure more friends will move in. Ca't wait to see you this summer!

Shelly and Ken said...

Jill you are amazing! Thank you so much for putting this all together. Caden loved being able to go to school like his big sisters. He had so much fun this year and learned so much.

The graduation was such a cute idea. I loved the graduation hats! So creative.

The Ziemers said...

So sad I didn't have one that age. All the fun we missed out on! Cute kids.

Susy Harper said...

Jill, you are so creative and ambitious. The graduation party sounded like so much fun. You really went the extra mile with the hats and cute certificates! It's sad many are moving. I've felt that way in Malta alot but some neat new people always move in. Hopefully Mattew will get some great new friends--you too! Love you! mom

Delaps said...

Jill thanks so much for organizing Preschool this year. Ellie loved it! I think it made her feel like she was the same as her dad going off to school with her back pack. Every week I was impressed with all of the creative ideas that everyone came up with! See you in the fall. (I am going to steal a picture for my blog).