Saturday, May 29, 2010

I really love Old Navy sometimes and today was one of those days. We didn't get a lot but the things we did get were pretty cheap. Here is the rundown:

Glen jeans-7.99
Matthew shoes- 4.74
Pajamas for both kids-2.50 (I did buy two more pair for 4.00, still good)
I splurged on a shirt for myself by paying 5.99 (sometime you can get shirts for a couple of dollars)
Also they gave me another 5 dollar off coupon (5 dollars off any amount)!! One of those was mailed to me and I spent it on a swimsuit for Taylor (4 dollars) and they gave me another one and then they gave me one today!! That makes 15 dollars of free money to Old Navy. Thanks Old Navy for making my day. Glen laughs about how excited I get. I really don't love shopping but I do when things are really cheap and you just can't pass up the good deal.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

haha, I get super excited too! I went a little crazy there today, but love catching those sales!

Tayna said...

I love a great sale too! I'm excitd for you.

brittani c. said...

Sweet! Even better is that you got to get something for yourself too!

w and w said...

loved reading up on you guys! It's been way way way too long. You're kids are ADORABLE and loved reading your posts!

Susy Harper said...

shopping is the funnest when you get a great deal! Way to go!