Monday, May 10, 2010

Confession

So I would say I am a pretty clean and organized person; I definitely like things to be clean and like being organized. Our house is usually pretty clean although with kids and a small apartment it doesn't take long for a room to look like a bomb went off. Well, being that I am not a perfect mom, having two kids, and sometimes not feeling well, I have a quick fix for cleaning up which I am embarrassed to share. Maybe this is a form of therapy, expose my faults for the world to see. Here it is: I throw stuff in grocery bags and hide them in a closet. There I said it, over the years I have accumulated quite a few bags and boxes or bowls or whatever. I thought about just throwing it all away, I mean how important could the stuff be if some of it has been in hiding for a LONG time. But I am curious so I will let you know what fun things I find. Thanks for letter me share and please don't judge:) haha We really need a desk; I think that would help.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so funny Jill! I haven't thought of that before, but it's a good idea. I think you are a very clean person too, sometimes you need a quick fix :-)

dockters said...

I love it, Jill! Makes me feel better! My go to spot to throw things is the top of my washing machine...it's usually a mess!

The Jessups said...

Oh gosh, I WISH I was a little more organized. I feel like it's impossible to keep a clean place these days. Our quick fix is throwing things in our closet, and then we clean from there. agh.

Tayna said...

This post made me laugh!! Man, if I threw everything in a plastic sack I wouldn't have anything left! You are really good at keeping a house nice and clean. I'm so glad your Mom is coming out! I wish I could come with her.