Monday, May 3, 2010

We had a fun visit on Saturday with Glen's parents and his sister Kirstin. We went to the Toledo Botanical Gardens and they are so beautiful. The kids ran and ran and Taylor had to smell every single tulip. She would cup the tulip in her hands and just stuff her face right into it. The kids had fun feeding bread to the geese, ducks, and swans.








Okay I know Matthew clothes were not matching but my excuse is he picks out his own clothes and sometimes I don't fight that. Taylor's on the other hand was my own doing. At first I thought this works right? It is cool to mix colors and patterns in different ways....it is hip right?? After awhile I realized maybe it wasn't as cool and hip as I thought and Glen confirmed that later at home when I asked him about it. Oh well.......they are cute kids regardless.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks like a beautiful place. Glad you could get out with family over the weekend. Haha the outfits. I pretty much always have Grace is leggings with her dresses that don't match.

Emilee said...

I was actually thinking how cute I thought she looked.

Renae said...

Taylor is so cute! She is growing up fast. I noticed how her hair is perfectly layered too. The Botanical Garden is a wonderful place!

natalie said...

That outfit TOTALLY works! I love it! Your kids are darling, Jill.