It was so fun to have my Mom here for a whole week!!! It was so great to have someone to talk to all day long and the kids loved it. Thanks so much for coming Mom! Here is a little of what we did.
Botanical Gardens

Maumee Bay (we played in the man made part but it is right by Lake Erie) Taylor still thinks it is so funny to say Daddy Bay and Susy Bay and Matthew Bay. She usually says this daily and laughs at herself everytime.

One of the beautiful metro parks in Toledo
ZOO

4 comments:
It looks like you had tons of fun. I love that Matthew wants to sleep on the floor, it's so cute. I'm so glad your Mom was able to come and give you some much needed and deserved TLC that only a Mom can give!
That looks like such an eventful week. I'm so glad your mom could make it out there and you guys had so much fun. I wish we all lived closer so we could always have someone to "hang" out with and talk to all day.
It was a wonderful week for me too! I loved it so much. I miss you all so much. It was so great to have someone to talk to all day. I loved being with Matthew and Taylor- they are so much fun. I loved all the beautiful places we went to. Thanks for a wonderful week!
Wow! I'm so glad that you were feeling well enough to do so much. I love the pillows you guys made. It looks so pretty there. I loved that white sandy beach you played on. Looks so fun. Love you! Have a great week!
Post a Comment