Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy Friday

Tomorrow is a busy and exciting day for us. It doesn't start out too exciting though; I am getting an EGD or Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (I had to google this word to spell it) It is pretty much a camera going down my esophagus into my stomach. I am so excited! Glen also has his big exam for his family medicine rotation tomorrow. That means after tomorrow he will only have 6 weeks left of his third year......one year left of medical school. Then the most exciting thing happening is my Mom is flying in tomorrow night and staying for a week. Despite a horrible headache, today has been a great day. We went to the toy store and Matthew rode a bike around for quite awhile. Matthew and Taylor have been playing so good for the last hour and a half together while I made dinner and have been playing on the computer. This does not always happen but I am so happy when they play so well together. Below is a picture of one of their favorite activities, taking off all the cushions and jumping on them. They are so cute. Taylor brushing Dora's teeth. I sure wish Taylor liked brushing her own teeth. And below is another one of Taylor's favorite activities, the trampoline. This has been one of our best purchases.
Look at those cute legs

I can't stand when Taylor does this which is all of the time. She has got into chap stick and toothpaste and all sorts of things out of this drawer. I moved our little table away from the counter so she couldn't climb up and get on the counters and the she figured this out. Silly girl

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooh, I am excited for you guys. I laughed when you described the medical procedure and then ssaid you were excited. I was expecting to read scared, nervous, anxious. Haha. Taylor is such the climber. I can't wait to hear how your week with your mom goes.

Jill Lau said...

I was being 100% sarcastic. I am very scared, nervous, anxious

dockters said...

Good luck, jill!! You need to do something fun to celebrate tomorrow night after all is done and your mom is here! I hope it all goes well.

Renae said...

What are they looking for down there? Answers. :) Good luck. Have a wonderful week. Can I watch your kids for your photo session?