Sunday, May 31, 2009

"The Thomas song" as Matthew calls it

It is pretty funny that Matthew knows this song considering he isn't the hugest Thomas fan and we don't watch the show very often. Lately he has been asking us to sing it to him before he goes to bed. Glen and I know most of it but not the whole thing. He has just picked it up from us singing it before bed. I love his little voice. Glen and I need help with the words right before the Toby line. I know some of you moms out there who watch Thomas a lot can help us out. Once again I forgot to hold the camera normal and so the video is sideways. If it is possible to rotate a video taken by a camera please let me know.

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

Henry toots and huffs and puffs
Edward wants to help and share
Toby, well let's say, he's square!

those are the last three lines! super impressive that he knows all those words. Zeb loves that song.

Ashley said...

I know Holly knows them all! I don't know if Thomas has seen it once yet. Isn't that lame? I need to show it to Thomas though he is really into his trains lately. We see you in 2 weeks!!!

Frauke said...

Thats great!

Flip the video with VirtualDub - it works great! :-)

Emilee said...

Cutest little voice. I love it!

Susy Harper said...

great job Matthew! Can't wait to see you

Jenny Lee said...

Sorry, I can't help you with the song. He's so far ahead for his age. It blows me away.