I guess you could say the last couple of months haven't been easy. I have had the awful stomach bug 3 times, Glen once, Matthew twice, and Taylor started throwing up a little over a week ago. Now we all have colds/allergies (when haven't we the last few months) and Matthew woke up Saturday night having a little asthma attack. GREAT!! I'm hoping this is the last of it for awhile. Taylor has also been having a hard time with her teeth coming in and sleeping through the night is not happening yet either. Taylor luckily handled her stomach bug pretty good and Matthew is also on the mend. He has to go back to taking the steriods twice a day now to control his asthma. We got out to the park today and it was great! Glen takes his last test of his second year of medical school today!! WAHOO! Sadly he dosen't really get a break for awhile. He will be studying for his first boards exam (Step 1) which he takes June 18th. After that he will come join me and the kids in Idaho for a week. I leave June 9th and will be out in Idaho two weeks before Glen. I am just grateful to have two beautiful kids who most of the time are healthy and happy. I mean just look at them; how could you not smile.




Loving the pink boots? Yeah, me too. These were a hand me down for Taylor which Matthew found the other day and has been obsessed with. They work great for playing in puddles and yes we have been out in public twice with the boots (trip to Meijer and Target). You have to pick your battles with a 2 year old.


9 comments:
Cute post Jilly. It's sure too bad you guys have been sick soooo much. I feel bad for you. Hopefully you'll all be over it now and for the rest of the summer. Love the pink boots! I'm glad you let him wear them. Savannah's always in p.j.'s, a princess costume or something crazy. I'm not even embarrased anymore.
Oh Man, I feel bad I didn't even know how sick you guys have been. That is not fun at all. I hope it gets out of all your systems and you can have an enjoyable trip in just a few weeks. Yeah that Glen is done with finals!!! THat's so awesome. I hope it frees up a little time for you guys. What a hard worker. Love the pink boots though. I remember Kyle going through a love for pink stage in life! So funny.
I LOVE the pink boots and those adorable pictures of those adorable children! I am so sorry you have all been so sick! Yuck. It will be great to have those exams over with. You are all in our prayers everyday. Love you,
Joanne
Jill, the bugs in Toledo this year have been just AWFUL!! I'm sorry you guys have been hit so hard with sickness after sickness. I We've been cooped up too!
And I too LOVE Matthew's boots! Those are such cute pictures of him wearing them. He can definitely pull off pink! :)
Love the cute pink boots! Heidi would Love them! It's good you let him wear them. A little pink never hurt a man! I love the pictures of Matthew and Taylor playing together. They look like they just love each other. So cute! I sure hope you all get feeling better soon. It stinks to be sick! Fun to talk to you yesterday!
I'm so sorry you have had so much sickness. Being sick with kids is down right awful. I hope you continue to stay healthy.
I love the pink boots. Caden has adopted a pick bike (even though there is a non pink one he could ride). I don't really care but Ken is not too thrilled.
I seem to handle the sickies well, I had no idea you guys were sick at all, but I agree that enough is enough!
I can't get over Taylor's cute little tongue and Matthew's awesome pink boots. What sweet kiddos!
Jill those boots are absolutely hilarious! I'm glad to hear that the stomach bug is hopefully gone! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya.
Post a Comment