Taylor made her first real moves forward last Sunday before church. We were all very excited as we cheered her on. She is getting better each day but doesn't want to crawl too much. I see her crawling toward something she wants as she is crying......pretty funny. She will eventually love it I hope. She goes maybe 3 feet and is done with it. She just needs to learn to get back to sitting and then she would be happy. She looks so cute crawling though!




8 comments:
That is really funny. Such a fun mileston! I am sure she'll figure out soon how to get back into a sitting position after crawling to something. She looks so cute.
She's so cute! It looks like her hair is growing. I can't wait to see her.
Way to go Taylor! That is too funny that she cries as she crawls. Babies are so funny.
How cute!! I can't believe she is already old enough to crawl! Where has the time gone?
So cute. That's how I feel when I'm wakeboarding. I'm excited I got up and can do it but scared to death and screaming because I don't know what to do next.
Wow, Taylor and Matthew look so much alike. You can tell they're siblings. I'm sure I've told you that before. Hi,by the way!!
Taylor is so darling crawling! Can't wait to see you all!!!
YEAH!!! Go Taylor! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment