Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 months old

TAYLOR
She wants to crawl really bad!! She is always diving for things and gets in crawling position for awhile. Once she gets on her belly though she can't move and gets mad. She scoots and turns in a circle a little bit but doesn't just sit still anymore very well. I can't leave her very long without having to come help her in some way. She pulled herself up to standing the other day and I found her standing holding onto the bookshelf I sat her by. She still loves watching Matthew and playing with him. He makes her giggle all the time. She even smiles at him after he bumps into her and makes her fall over, sometimes a complete accident....sometimes not an accident. She likes most all baby food and it is great now because I can sit her in a high chair and she can feed herself those little puffs. Taylor is mostly sleeping through the night now. She goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up at 5 and I usually feed her then and try to put her back to sleep. Sometimes she goes back to sleep and sometimes she is up at 5. Sometimes she wakes up during the night but usually falls back to sleep pretty quick. She is always talking, her favorite being da da da da...or course. She says na na na when she is sad or ready for something different. She loves sitting in the swing at the playground, playing in the grass, playing peek a boo, being tickled, and is just a joy to our family. Lately she leans her head way to the side while in the high chair and will wait for me to do it too. She has this little smirk on her face and it just makes her seem so old. It's fun to see her little personality coming out more and more. She is so much smaller than Matthew was at this age. We love our little Taylor bug!

I had to throw a picture of Matthew in too



5 comments:

Tayna said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe she's 8 months old. I'm excited to see her again. You are coming so soon! The kids call Matthew Thomas, but they will get better when he gets here and they know him. Great posts!

Ashley said...

She sounds a lot like Grace, I can't wait to have them play together. I am planning on being in Malta june 14-19th by myself, and then go back to Boise until Nolan can join me the next weekend where we will be going to Malta together. I CAN'T WAIT!

Jenny Lee said...

SO CUTE! I love her flower shirt. It's so bright and summery. I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. It just seems like Matthew was born and now you have two!!! We're so happy to see you soon. Love Jen.

Lindsay said...

I can't believe she is already 8 months old. I have that same flowered Gap shirt. So cute.

Loren said...

Those sweet faces melt my heart
Joanne