I like her curly hair it's so cute. I'm jealous of all her cute clothes:-) The pictures of Matthew at the fake cow crack me up. So fun, I'm sorry you had to take him in again, it's so hard being far away I just want to be there with you guys through this tough time. I love you, and we'll be praying that things can be figured out for him.
I'm so sorry to hear Matthew had to go to the hospital again. I hope he's home now. I felt bad for Glen too. It's so hard to go without much sleep. Taylor is so beautiful! I love all her hair. HOpefully she'll keep it. It looks curly too. Is it? Hope you're doing better.
Taylor is growing up way too fast! You are suppose to keep her at that brand new baby stage until we get there! Oh well! She is beautiful and we can't wait to come and see all of you. Hope Matthew continues to get better and hope you all get lots of sleep! Love ya
6 comments:
She has so much beautiful hair. It looks like you had fun in Napolean too. That fake cow is awesome.
I can't believe ALL THAT HAIR!! How fun! She is just beautiful. I wish I could just love on her a little.
I like her curly hair it's so cute. I'm jealous of all her cute clothes:-) The pictures of Matthew at the fake cow crack me up. So fun, I'm sorry you had to take him in again, it's so hard being far away I just want to be there with you guys through this tough time. I love you, and we'll be praying that things can be figured out for him.
I'm so sorry to hear Matthew had to go to the hospital again. I hope he's home now. I felt bad for Glen too. It's so hard to go without much sleep. Taylor is so beautiful! I love all her hair. HOpefully she'll keep it. It looks curly too. Is it? Hope you're doing better.
Taylor is growing up way too fast! You are suppose to keep her at that brand new baby stage until we get there! Oh well! She is beautiful and we can't wait to come and see all of you. Hope Matthew continues to get better and hope you all get lots of sleep! Love ya
I'm glad we found your blog. What a cute, new little girl. Celia has that dress... but she's still working on getting that much hair!
Post a Comment