Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SUPERMAN!! We kind of put this together last minute. It would have been really lame if my sister hadn't sent us the cape she made and the red underwear. Matthew enjoyed trick or treating. We got to do it at our ward Trunk or Treat and down a fun little street in Perrysburg. All the stores hand out candy and it's just perfect for young kids. We went last year too but Matthew was a lot more into it this year.




Matthew is always giving Taylor something to play with. Isn't he so thoughtful. He says "Here Taylor, a toy" Matthew is very sweet with her most of the time but lately has been horrible. Throwing things at Taylor and I and hitting us and running around being so hyper. I'm not sure what brought on the change but hopefully it doesn't last too long.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ugh, I hate when I try to comment and it doesn't work. I love the costume, I wonder how he reacted with those underwear! He has such a cute smile in the pictures, I wish Thomas would smile more when we asked him to. THat cracks me up about him bringing toys to Taylor, so sweet. I Hope the hyperactivity ends soon for your sake also. I love looking at your pictures.

brittani c. said...

Sounds like a rough and tough boy to me. Hopefully he'll treat his little sister with respect!

Tayna said...

So CUTE! I forgot how adorable Taylor is. Matthew looks happy in his super man attire. Halloween is fun. I wish I could just hop on over and help you out for a day or two. Maybe someday!