My sister Holly came to visit from California and was here Thursday through Monday. It was so fun to have her come visit. I wish we were neighbors! She was so nice to come and left Jack and Jordan at home although Matthew would have loved to see his cousins. We did a lot of fun things and spent a lot of time just hanging out. It was nice to have another set of hands and it was so great to get out a lot and go do things. Holly took Taylor most evenings and let us sleep. Taylor is such a sweetie but seems to have some tummy problems and becomes quite the unhappy, restless, awake, little girl in the evenings starting around 9 or 10 until about 12. ahhhh She really fights going to sleep because she seems very uncomfortable. I think Glen and I are going to take turns in the evenings if this continues. Matthew sure liked Aunt Holly and was asking where she was every time he woke up in the morning. He would just sit and talk to her; it was pretty cute. It was sad to have her go yesterday but I am so glad she got to come. Love ya HollyTuesday, October 14, 2008
Sister fun
My sister Holly came to visit from California and was here Thursday through Monday. It was so fun to have her come visit. I wish we were neighbors! She was so nice to come and left Jack and Jordan at home although Matthew would have loved to see his cousins. We did a lot of fun things and spent a lot of time just hanging out. It was nice to have another set of hands and it was so great to get out a lot and go do things. Holly took Taylor most evenings and let us sleep. Taylor is such a sweetie but seems to have some tummy problems and becomes quite the unhappy, restless, awake, little girl in the evenings starting around 9 or 10 until about 12. ahhhh She really fights going to sleep because she seems very uncomfortable. I think Glen and I are going to take turns in the evenings if this continues. Matthew sure liked Aunt Holly and was asking where she was every time he woke up in the morning. He would just sit and talk to her; it was pretty cute. It was sad to have her go yesterday but I am so glad she got to come. Love ya Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh I am so glad that you guys had fun and could get out. Love the stroller, it makes me want one! I love the picture of Taylor, and it looks like her hair is definitely not going to go away, it's getting long already. Miss yoU!
I'm so glad that Holly could come. I bet it was just as much fun for her as for you! Little Taylor looks so sweet, I just really wish I could give her a squeeze. You look great! Hope you are feeling good. Have a fun week! Good Luck!
Nothing like a sister. I love spending time with my sister. Glad you had fun. Best wishes with Taylor, I hope her tummy problems go away
Liz
Yeah! I'm so glad that Holly came. It sounded like you guys had a great time. I hope to get out there someday too. My life is just so busy right now. Little Taylor gets prettier every day. Give her and Matthew a kiss and hug from their Aunt Jenny. Love ya!
Oh, sisters are wonderful! How fun to get yours to come for a visit.
Post a Comment