Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back home

Glen is borrowing his brother's bike and is going to attempt to bike to work everyday. This morning while I was at the primary activity Glen and Matthew went to the store to buy a helmet. Matthew loves bikes and enjoyed wearing the helmet in the car.
23 weeks
Ashley this is for you

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think the bike idea is going around. Must be the $4/gallon gas prices. We actually saw Glen when he got his helmet. Steve was looking for something to get his bike ready because he is going to attempt to bike to work too.

Tayna said...

Jill,
You look AWESOME!! Very good for being 24 or so weeks.(I can't remember right now). Thanks for posting the prego picture. I need to see it to believe it! Matthew is growing up so much. How is nursery? He probably doesn't go quite yet. You'll LOVE it!
We have swimming lessons starting today for 2 weeks. Poor kids, it's going to be cold! I wanted to get them done before we go to Bear Lake. So fun! Looks like you had fun in CANADA! Fun vacation/break for you. have a great day!
Tayn

Frances said...

You are so tiny!!! p.s. I love the helmet!

Kent and Leisy said...

matthew looks so old to me! I feel like he's gotten taller in the last month!

Jenny Lee said...

Hey Jilly! It's about time I wrote, huh. Sorry about that. I'm glad you sent a picture of yourself - you look great! I'm so glad you and Ashley are having girls. That will be so fun! I gave Ashley a bunch of Savannah's clothes you guys can have. I'm so jealous of you, Nolan, and Holly - all going on vacations lately. It looks like you had a great time. I think I'm going to need one when we finally get our life back in order. Love ya lots!

Liz said...

Your trip to Toronto and MIchigan looks fun. You look so cute. Keep us updated
Liz

Jessica Jackson said...

Wow, I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats!! I guess I haven't looked at your blog for a while. You look great, and Matthew is so cute.

Janni said...

Gosh, I have been really lame at blogging lately! Congratulations on being preggo again! you always look fabulous when you are pregnant! :)

Rosie said...

We are so excited for you guys to have a girl! It is the best and yes the shopping is more fun I have heard:) Your bedding is super cute! You look great too and so cutely pregnant.