Monday, May 19, 2008

YEAH JONATHAN!!!

Congratulations Jonathan on graduating from high school. Since our card and gift is going to be a little late I thought I would just tell you on the blog how proud I am of you and what a great little (big) brother you are. You are one of the sweetest people I know and are such a good example to everyone around you. Life just gets more and more fun as you have college and a mission to look forward to. I love you and wish we could be there tomorrow. We will be seeing you pretty soon. Yipee!!

1 comment:

Susy Harper said...

Thanks Jill! Graduation was so crazy, I couldnt believe it was actually my class was graduating. It took a few days for it to really hit me. Im sad that its over, i had too much fun with sports and friends. Thanks for being my big sister and showing me what a high school experience should be. i miss you guys so much and cant wait to see you in Bear Lake its going to be off the chain fun!!! love Jonathan