Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

It has been awhile since I posted anything and for the most part nothing too exciting is going on, also meaning that I haven't been taking pictures. Glen has been enjoying work for the most part at the hospital although some days are a little slow. He is done working on the rehab floor and will be doing a few different things the next couple of weeks. He should find out today what those are. I have enjoyed having Glen home around 4 most days. That schedule might change but we will see. We went swimming a couple of times and Matthew loves it. He cries everytime when we leave. Last Friday we got to go to a Detroit Tigers baseball game. Glen's Dad had free tickets and it was a lot of fun. Glen's mom was so kind to watch Matthew while we went. We were on row 15 and the weather was perfect. I am not the hugest baseball fan; I like to play it but would not watch it on TV. It was a lot of fun and they won 5-0! Not much else is going on. We had our first tornado warning since we have been here which was a little scary and have had a few good thunderstorms. Matthew is doing good and loves being outside. I am getting very excited to see my family in less than a month. I am also trying to do some deep cleaning of closets and all the other little things I haven't got around to yet. It always feels so good to throw things away and organize things. I have been feeling really good and both Glen and I are very excited to have a baby girl in September.

No comments: