Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just a little excited

Here is the girl bedding I bought last summer. Yesterday I had to go out and buy a girl outfit. Luckily this dress/coat was only 7 dollars so Glen isn't getting too worried about me spending too much. It is very different thinking and looking at girl stuff now. I think I will get used to it and already am enjoying it.
Matthew is a great helper and really likes to help with the wash. I always let him put the clothes in the washer and take them out of the dryer. While I was folding the clothes in our living room Matthew was discovering the dryer. I was surprised to find him in here and he didn't want out. I decided to do the dishes and get lunch ready and he just sat in there talking to himself and playing.


7 comments:

Liz said...

How fun. I love the pictures of Matthew in the dryer. It is a good thing that he doesn't have older siblings to put him in there and turn it on:) I love that you have all your girl bedding, and fun that you can start shopping for a little girl!

Ashley said...

It's so nice when something simple will occupy them for awhile. Did you cut Matthews hair, it looks so cute, he is a little man. Yeah for girls, I love the little coat you got. Oh Jill, I get excited everytime you post something new:-)

dockters said...

I love that you already had girl bedding! Way to be prepared! It's absolutely darling! How fun!! September will be here before you know it! :)

natalie said...

I LOVE THAT BEDDING SOOOO MUCH!

Raeanna said...

Congrats on having a girl! Matthew is adorable and I love the pictures you post of him!

Tayna said...

Love, Love, Love the bedding! I'm so excited for you! Girls are really fun. Matthew is becoming such a little man. My kids love playing in the dryer too!

RaeAnn said...

Hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog--Congratulations on your girl news! The stars definitely align for you and Ashley! Cute girl stuff!!