Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas break!

We had a wonderful Christmas break in Idaho. It was so good to see all of my family and be together for so long. Besides the fact that we all got sick at one point or another, especially the kids, it was a lot of fun. We played games, watched movies, played basketball and ping pong, went snowmobilling, went skiing, sat in the hot tub, and ate good food. Thanks mom and dad for making it such a nice break. Our family is the greatest, I love you all. It is good to be back home though and it really feels like home.
Jordan and Jonathan's birthday (Jonathan's was on a date) Sadly we never got a picture with all of the family. Jenny and Nate's family was not there yet

Laughing at our night before christmas video we made and our "Office" interviews


All the boys got John Deer tractors


Matthew and Jordan playing the piano


Matthew kept trying to get in this tub so Jonathan took him for a ride


Thomas and Matthew in the tub. Mom had fun with the foam. These two were quite the pair following each other around all over but not really paying much attention to each other. They hardly looked at the yellow foam on each others heads.







We read the nativity and sang songs out in the shop. Nolan got straw and everything, it was a really neat experience



Too bad Savanah wasn't in the picture. Getting ready to go tubing which we ended up not doing because the weather got too bad. We played basketball and ping pong in the shop instead



Matthew's famous cheese! He is quite the goofy kid.



Getting into everything. One day Matthew had a handful of sugar in his hand and had eaten some before Glen found him.



Matthew's favorite game to play with Grandma. He loves the this is the way the farmer rides part.














11 comments:

brittani c. said...

I don't think Matthew knows how to take a bad picture. He looks like he was really enjoying himself in Idaho. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas break!

dockters said...

Matthew looks so big!! I'm glad that you had a good trip back home! And I'm glad you're back...we'll be excited to see you guys!

Susy Harper said...

I love your pictures and comments so much! Thank you for posting them. Christmas was a wonderful time and without the pictures we would forget too soon! Hope I can get copies. -and get my blog working!

Susy Harper said...

I love your pictures and comments so much! Thank you for posting them. Christmas was a wonderful time and without the pictures we would forget too soon! Hope I can get copies. -and get my blog working!

Ashley said...

Jill! I want to see pictures from you ski trip! How was it? I've been trying to get a hold of you but you're one busy momma! Anyways, I miss you and love you blog. I have been checking tons for an updated post, so way to go!

Julie Sacks said...

All of your pics turned out so cute! Is that your mom playing Mary in the play? You and her look so much alike!

pdcardon said...

Looks like Christmas was a blast! Matthew is turning into such a little boy! he is adorable!

Tayna said...

Lots of great pictures! I'm so glad you were able to come and stay so long, it was really fun. Thanks for going to Twin with me to pick out fabric, I have 4 colors cut out!! You are a great Sister-in-Law! Hope you are doing good now.

Shelly and Ken said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We are glad to have you back though.

Emilee said...

So fun! What a great Christmas break!

Janni said...

How's the weather treating you out there? My toes are frozen out here! :)