
This morning Matthew was being so silly. He loves sitting on the couch and always wants me to lift him up. He starts bouncing and grinning so big. I think it makes him feel like a big boy sitting like us adults do. This morning he was just laying here for quite awhile, which is probably a minute, but for Matthew that is staying in one spot for a long time. He is usually always on the go. The last couple of days he has woken up at 7:15. I am in heaven!! He usually wakes up between 6-6:30. Now if only he would take a good nap but hey you can't have everything.

I clean up this mess many times during the day. I probably should just move the bookshelf upstairs but I like it where it is. This is a lot funner than toys right now.

Lately I have been trying to let Matthew really feed himself and as you can see I think he really enjoys it. It does make a mess not only all over Matthew but also our floor. He will learn better aim eventually!
3 comments:
I love the pic with food all over his face. It looks more like a work of art then eating. But one problem, he missed his forehead!
we love the pictures and being able to hear what you're doing. You both look so nice for the ball! I think both chairs are darling.
that's awesome!
Post a Comment