Monday, December 10, 2007

Our silly boy

I got this hat for Matthew for a couple of dollars. I thought it was so cute but Matthew will not keep it on. Matthew is sick....again. He has a fever and is congested. He hasn't been very happy the last two days. I really hope it goes away and doesn't turn into an ear infection. We couldn't get him in to get ear tubes until the middle of January. I just hope we are all healthy for Christmas in Idaho. I am getting very excited to all of my family and Glen!! Glen has his big anatomy test this Friday and then has a break from school until January 7th.


Matthew seems to love anything with tomatoe sauce. My favorite is the puffs stuck to his face. Since he has been sick he hasn't been eating too good. I really hope it is because he is sick and not that he is becoming picky. He has been such a good eater so far.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so sorry that Matthew is sick again. It is such a pain. Do you think it's a cold, or teeth, or something else? I am thinking of taking Thomas in right before we leave for Malta just to make sure everything is good. He is still sleeping so bad. What do we do with these silly boys? I know get the together to play! I did get Thomas boots, at one of those Kid to Kid stores. They fit great, but I got 2 sizes bigger than his shoes just to be safe, and it is good because they are still hard to get on! Anyways, one more week til I see you, I MISS YOU!

dockters said...

So sad that Matthew is sick again! Hopefully he'll get it out of his system before next week...when you get to go HOME!! What a cute hat, too!!

That's funny that Matthew likes tomato sauce because Sam loves it too! Ketchup is his absolute favorite though. He'll eat almost anything as long as he can dip it in ketchup! YUM!

Jenny Lee said...

Jill - It was good to talk to you Sunday. It's too bad Matthew is sick again. I loved the picture of him with sauce and cereal all over his face. He's so cute!

I made a slide show Jill! It was so fun. You'll have to go see it! I'm sure getting excited to see you.

Janni said...

Sick babies are so sad! Luke has been sick non stop for the last two months... croup, flu, croup again, and now a cold... i feel your pain... i hope Matthew gets better soon and that you have a fun holiday break!