Last night we went to the medicine ball and it was a blast. It is a dinner and dance for all the medical students. We had a group from our ward and it was a lot of fun to go and dance and do something without the kids!! Thanks to Glen's parents for babysitting Matthew.
A lot of the guys that Glen spends time with at school, church, ect. All of them are first and second year students
All of us ladies!! I also spend time with many of these girls at different relief society activites and such. I think one of these girls popped in to be apart of the picture. Matthew news: He got his first molar. Yesterday I finally noticed it. It probably had been there for a little while and I just didn't see it. I was happy to find out that the tooth coming in was the reason for his crankiness awhile ago. The other one should probably be coming soon. YIPEE
10 comments:
Wasn't it so much fun last night?? You were breakin' out some pretty good moves on the dance floor!! It was fun to be with you guys.
Oh man, that looks like a lot of fun to get all dressed up! You look so skinny too. Yeah that matthew has his tooth! Only 7 more to go. By the way you spelled it moral on your blog not molar. Just an FYI! Well I think about you tons, and can't wait to start counting down again the next time we see you guys. Nolan was about to go to school at Pennstate, which would make us only 3 hours apart. But we're not sure if that is right at this time. Love you!
Wow Jill you look great! That's fun news about Matthew, Christopher is still waiting for his first tooth.
jill you look stunning in that adorable dress!
I'm already excited for next year!
You look great Jill!! It looks so fun to dress up and go to a dance with your husband! Yahoo for Matthew's tooth! Hate to tell you, they don't get any easier, but at least 1 down! Lots more to go!
Hey Jill! What a fun night! You look gorgeous! What a beautiful dress! Hope all is well with you and your adorable family.
Good luck with the teething! Is he whiny? Stock up on some baby Orajel.
You look HOT!
The ball looked so fun! I wish Nate's work had one. You looked great!
Post a Comment