I wondered what I could post about to get people looking at my blog again after a three month break. Did the post title work?? Before you say, "it's about time".....let me share my thoughts and feelings about having a baby. I did seem to get comments quite a bit and that is totally fine but they did make me laugh. Things like: how old is Taylor, do you want more kids, are you done having kids, how far apart are your other two kids, and so forth. Glen and I always planned on having a longer gap between Taylor and the next one but even I didn't think it would be 4 years. When we started thinking more about it we started worrying about my health problems and what it would be like being pregnant considering that things have not gotten better. We eventually felt like we needed to have faith that I and our baby would be fine and we really felt that it would all work out. I had a miscarriage in November and then I didn't get pregnant right away.
So...........I am now pregnant and we are so grateful for this huge blessing in our lives right now. Of course I still worry about my health but things are going okay and we will take it a day at a time. I also was a little sad for awhile with how far apart our kids will be but I know it won't matter. Matthew and Taylor are 22 months apart and yes they are the best of friends. I know though that this baby will have the best 6 year old brother and 4 year old sister who will love it so much and are so excited for him/her to come. I always think of how close I am with my sisters who are 7 and 12 years older than me. I truly am just grateful to be having a baby and thank my Heavenly Father everyday.
Now for what you really want to know; I am 20 weeks along, we find out what we are having TOMORROW and I am due DECEMBER 10th but will have the baby either December 3rd or 4th (one positive thing about having to have C-Sections)!!!! I will try my best to post tomorrow. I honestly don't know what we are having and don't really have a preference so it will be so fun!!
-Also I am catching up on the last 3 months for scrapbooking purposes so there are many posts under this one and more to come. Whew.....we are back!
17 comments:
Okay, I'm going to try this again, because I misread your blog post about health details. ANYWAYS, CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you. I was one of the guilty ones wondering if/when #3 was coming, but I'd never never ask. And you're 20 weeks already! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and your health. You'll be in my prayers!
Awesome! Congrats! Matthew and Taylor will be such great helpers. I can't wait to find out what #3 will be for you. Loved all the new posts. Hope you haven't been too sick with the baby and hope your health issues start looking up!
So fun to see posts of the kids! I'm so excited for you to be pregnant!! I can't wait to find out what it is! Matthew and Taylor will be such great helpers and it will all work out just like it's suppose to! Good Luck tomorrow!
Jill, I have been thinking of you! This is such wonderful news!! Congrats! I am excited to hear what you are having. You and your little baby will be in my prayers! Keep the updates coming!
Jill, I am so excited. I wish that we lived closer because our due dates are so close. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear what you are having.
Jill! How exciting! I have confidence that Heavenly Father has a plan about when and how kids come into our lives. I am sure that you'll get confirmation after confirmation about why things turned out this way. We were visiting cousins this last week and I can't tell you how much I wished that I could steal a 4 OR a 6 year-old to take back with me to Toledo to help out with Henry. I think that you'll be spoiled with two little helpers when this baby comes.
Congrats Jill!
So exciting!! Congrats!
i vote for the 4th. it is jace's birthday! or you should do the 2nd--that is asher's. december is a great month! congrats!!!
I am so excited for you guys! and have missed blog posts!! we think about you guys all of the time!!! congrats on the baby! the 3+ years between ike and metta was WONDERFUL and it makes me want to wait that long between every kiddo!! We'll keep you and your family in our prayers!
Oh man way to blog. I loved all the updates, your pool looks like so much fun. It's so great reading about things in TN! I hope Glen's new rotation is going well, finally he's in what he wants to do!! I'm always impressed by they way you handle things, and think you're such an awesome mom. The basketball in place of a soccer ball was a great idea :-) I hope you are feeling better and it kills me that we're not closer to see that belly of yours grow. I think of you so much!
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! And your kiddos seem like they will love having a little bebe around! I just wish I lived closer so I could help you out.... and hang out! :) Congrats! Can't wait to hear what it is!
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! And your kiddos seem like they will love having a little bebe around! I just wish I lived closer so I could help you out.... and hang out! :) Congrats! Can't wait to hear what it is!
Congrats!! You are an amazing woman and I am glad you and Glen get to add to your family. Your little boy will fit right in- a 4 year gap will seem like nothing in a few years.
You sure got a lot of comments on that blog! Everyone is so happy for you that you are having a baby. I certainly am! I loved reading about how it took faith to go ahead and get pregnant even with your health problems. I am so proud of you and grateful for your faith and know you will be blessed.
Jill, I'm so happy to hear your news. I didn't have time to comment when I first read this blog post, but now, I just have to say that "it's about time"...no, some people have the nerve to think that your time table has to be the same as theirs. Plus, I have thought about your health from time to time and have hoped that it has improved. Hope your pregnancy is going well with this little one. Love you guys.
And your kids are just scrumptious! Can't believe your oldest is now in kindergarten. :)
Post a Comment