Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tired

I should have put these first two pictures in reverse order. We were playing games on a Sunday afternoon (don't look at our messy house) and Glen of course fell asleep. I am sure he worked all night and came straight to church the next day at 11 and it was probably around 3 in the afternoon and he hadn't slept....so I guess he has an excuse. I love his face though after being woken up by Taylor. The best is watching Glen falling asleep as he is reading to the kids or playing a card game with the kids. Poor guy is always tired it seems!! He handles it well to his credit though.


 Finding a new way to play with the bingo pieces.

1 comment:

dockters said...

Eric did this exact same thing yesterday! These poor husbands of our's do not sleep enough!