Glen had vacation in June and since we went out to Idaho in May we found ourselves with limited funds to go anywhere. We found tons to do here in Memphis though and had a great time. We bought a mini van so that took quite a bit of our time but it is so nice to be done with that. I hate buying cars!! We went swimming a lot, bowling, exercised, went to the cheap kids movie during the day, ate out once, and just spent time together. It was great! Our anniversary was during that week too so we were able to go on a date. In the summer you can have your kids go bowling for just two dollars so it was great. Glen and I didn't bowl because like I said we are cheap but it was fun enough to help and watch the kids. Thank goodness for bumper pads and Taylor's ball sure needed some wind behind it; I really thought her ball wasn't going to make it a couple of times.
| Can't get enough of Daddy! |
1 comment:
I always wanted bowling shoes too! They do look very cute in them.
Post a Comment