This morning we went to an Easter Party at a family in our wards house. They really went all out and it was so much fun. They have donkeys, chickens, and little chicks to look at. The kids fed the donkey ginger cookies and held the little chicks. They had a bouncy house for the kids to jump in and a duck/water game made out of PVC that Matthew and Taylor spent a lot of time with. The Easter Bunny was there and of course they had a Easter Egg Hunt in their huge lawn. Someone was making popcorn and there was face painting too. It was quite the event. I guess they do this every year so it will be something to always look forward to! Glen missed it because he is taking Step 3 right now (3rd boards exam...which is two days long for 8 hours each day). When he is done we are going out to celebrate being done with his test and his birthday which is on Tuesday. We are going out to eat and to watch The Hunger Games and maybe do a little shopping if we have time. It has been a long time since we went out to eat or on a date at all really. I am excited!
OH man that looks and sounds like such an awesome party! Wish we could join in. I'm sure it'll be something your kids make awesome memories going too. So excited for Glen to finish his tests! Tell him Good luck for us. Can't wait to hear what you think of Hunger Games!!
What a fun family to have in your ward. Sounded so fun. I hope Glen had a fun Happy Birthday. I hope he got my messages. The kids sure look cute and happy. It made me sick to think Matthew will be in school in just four months. That means I'll be home alone. I'm sad about that. Can't wait to see you soon!
3 comments:
OH man that looks and sounds like such an awesome party! Wish we could join in. I'm sure it'll be something your kids make awesome memories going too. So excited for Glen to finish his tests! Tell him Good luck for us. Can't wait to hear what you think of Hunger Games!!
I want to know what the duck water game is! That looked like such a fun party! I hope Glen had a good birthday and that you guys had a fun date!
What a fun family to have in your ward. Sounded so fun. I hope Glen had a fun Happy Birthday. I hope he got my messages. The kids sure look cute and happy. It made me sick to think Matthew will be in school in just four months. That means I'll be home alone. I'm sad about that. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment