Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Glen!!

Glen's birthday was on April 10th and he turned 29!! He left home that morning at 4 something and got home around 8:30 that night. I told the kids all day that they could stay up to see their Dad even if it was past bedtime. Glen ate dinner while we started on the key lime pie. The kids were so excited to have Glen open his presents....especially the lunch box that they picked out for him. I interviewed the kids (idea from pinterest) with questions about their Dad and it was pretty cute. It was pretty funny and I think we will do it every year to see how their answers change. It was a long day for Glen and a short and sweet birthday party. We sure love him!!!


 Taylor really loves her Daddy

 Easter picture

7 comments:

The Hollands said...

dave said to tell glen happy birthday! what a long day. we are so looking forward to residency (haha). we can't wait to move to st. louis and be so close to you guys!!!

Ashley said...

Yeah Glen! You are such a good wife to have yummy pie and a little celebrating for whenever he was getting home. I love the interview idea. Glen looks great in scrubs :-) It's fun to compare the Easter picture from Last years on your side bar. They are so cute, and I love seeing the dress on Taylor!

Tayna said...

Happy Birthday Glen!! I think he looks great in scrubs too! What a busy long day for him, glad you could enjoy a little party when he got home. We're excited to see all of you soon!

Jenny Lee said...

Cute pictures! They all looked so happy. It's the sweet simple things we can do for each other that can mean the most.

Susy Harper said...

I love how you made Glen's birthday special even if he was there only a short time. The idea of interviewing the kids is great! Cute pictures!

Susy Harper said...

I don't know why it said Declo RS! I never know what i'm doing half the time! It was me, mom

Ana Belen Lau said...

Jon says that Matthew looks so big! We love the pictures.