Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ready..Set..Go!!

The Easter Egg Hunting has begun!! Today Matthew's preschool had their Easter party and luckily they had extra bags and eggs to let Taylor participate too. She was pretty happy about that! After they found all of the eggs we had lunch back in their classroom. I can't believe Matthew will start kindergarten in just over 4 months......it is going to be here so soon. I am going to miss this handsome guy while he is at all day kindergarten. Taylor is going to be so bored without him.I taught Taylor's preschool group at our house on Monday and we also had an Easter Party. The girls had fun and us Moms got to visit. We even found a turtle in our yard which the kids loved. Malynn, Sally, Taylor, Mariah (missing Willa)

3 comments:

Tayna said...

I love Easter Egg hunts! So cute!

Ashley said...

Wow, I so love seeing pictures with shorts! Oooh, I hope the weather is nice when you're here and the wind will stop. Jill I am too excited to see you and your kids, and GLEN!

Susy Harper said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you're having fun!