Since it has been over 80 degrees here this last week we decided to dig out our little pool from the shed. The kids had a blast until they got cold. The water was freezing compared to in the summer when you have to run the hose for a second before touching it because it can be so hot! It was a fun week and so fun to watch the leaves on the trees changing so quickly. Our big white blossom tree is now all green and it seems like it happened overnight. We are loving spring although I am not loving my crazy allergies.
Haha that's so fun. We're experiencing such different climates because we had snow most all day and were without power for 12 hours, and you're in SPRING! I love Taylors swim suit. Sorry your allergies are already acting up. WHY do they have to come when things get so nice out and you want to feel good. Only 7 more weeks til we see you!
5 comments:
Haha that's so fun. We're experiencing such different climates because we had snow most all day and were without power for 12 hours, and you're in SPRING! I love Taylors swim suit. Sorry your allergies are already acting up. WHY do they have to come when things get so nice out and you want to feel good. Only 7 more weeks til we see you!
So fun! That first picture is priceless! I love it! :)
Oh, I have to say I am a little envious..... :)
Sure wish I was there to play in the pool with those cuties!
We miss you guys! We hope to see you soon. Tell your kids that we love them and think about them often =)
Post a Comment