
We finally raked some of our leaves in January and we really need to get another rake because Matthew wants to do it all the time.

On New Years Eve we went to our friends the Hauck's house to celebrate. We even stayed up until midnight which I don't think we have done for years. The kids had fun and finally fell asleep so we could play some games.

The next day after church we were making dinner and I looked under our kitchen table to find Matthew asleep. Taylor had put a lot of her blankets under the table and her and Matthew were playing under there for awhile. I love that he has my ear warmers on. Either he thinks they feel good or he purposefully put them on so he could go to sleep while his very loud sister was talking. He is getting so big!

During Christmas break Matthew's preschool teachers sent him three white circles and he was supposed to bring it back as a snowman. Of course we had to make Taylor one too.

1 comment:
I love the pictures so much. Your kids are so sweet.
Post a Comment