Matthew found my camera in my purse and started taking pictures while we were grocery shopping; it kept them entertained for quite awhile. I love how big their noses look in all of these pictures. I need to think of ideas to keep these kids contained while grocery shopping. They are getting too big and either pester each other or play with all of the food in the cart. Either way they look and sound like crazy animals lately.
8 comments:
A. I just don't like grocery shopping period. B. I despise grocery shopping with kids in tow.
k Jill, this is crazy. I looked down at Glen's graduation post and realized that his sister Kristin was in Brad, Brooke, Landon and I's ward!!! We knew her well!!! SMALLL WORLD!!!!!!!!!
I am not a fan of grocery shopping with James right now either, but I have decided to plan trips around nights (or times) when Jon will be home. Then I can leave James and this future boy home and go for some alone time. It is nicer that way.
Grocery shopping with kids is always an adventure! I'm usually on survival mode half way through :)
It looks like you are all settled into your new area. Toledo seems like so long ago now! I love the Grocery shopping pictures. Your kids are so cute and they are such good friends.
AMEN! Esp with Carter now, I HATE grocery shopping, even with just 2 I hated it. I love seeing pictures of your kids and the house, esp since I can recognize it since we have been there!
It all will get better as they get older. You'll be so happy when Matthew is old enough to just leave them home. I guess it's one of the joys of getting older. It's funny how you quickly forget how bad it was when they were young. Time flys!
That was a great way to entertain themselves! They are so cute.
Post a Comment