Thursday, July 28, 2011

We can dance!! video below

The kids don't usually get to watch So You Think You Can Dance with me but since we moved here to Memphis it starts at 7 instead of 8. I really have hated our move to the Central Time Zone for this reason; I used to be able to put the kids to bed in time for a 8:00 show if there was one I wanted to watch. Glen was not home to entertain the kids while I sneaked a little of SYTYCD so I let them watch. Very quickly they were tired of watching and wanted to dance themselves; Taylor ran to get her tutu and then I found them in the living room doing what is on the video below. If you watched the show you saw the amazing leap and catch by Melanie. I found the kids recreating that move and had to get it on video! Sorry about my knee being in every picture??

4 comments:

The Hollands said...

your kids are so cute! i love their giggles.

Tayna said...

What cuties! They are looking more grown up to me.

Julie Sacks said...

I miss your kids so much! And so does Cohen! I love the dancing video, super cute.

Susy Harper said...

I love the video so much! That is a great dance move!!!! I love those kids and miss them so much!