Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For those who missed it...

He made it!!
We all made it!!
Congratulations Doctor Lau!!!

Glen and his good friend Justin
Oma and Glen
Glen with his sister Kirstin and brother David; it was so nice of them to come! It was great having a lot of our families with us. I meant to send out some sort of invitation but didn't get to it. I know most of you couldn't come but I hope you know you were all invited.

Glen with his Dad
Glen and his Mom; we sure miss being so close to them!! They lived just 90 minutes away from us.
My brother Jonathan and my parents

5 comments:

Tayna said...

Thanks so much for posting!! I love the first picture. Such an accomplishment. Your dress is such a great color for you, beautiful. I'm proud of you all! You are right that you all did it! Give Dr. Lau a hug for me!

Ashley said...

Yahoo so exciting! Congratulations Glen. We're so proud of him.

The Hollands said...

wow. a real doctor. how awesome! and you look so stylish, too. we really miss you guys!

Jenny Lee said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment. I'm so glad some family could be there to celebrate this big day. I love love love your dress. Where is it from?

brittani c. said...

I love your dress too. I'm glad that you're enjoying Memphis. It looks like you're settled in and finding out all the fun places to play!