In this picture: sister in law Tayna, brother Nolan and wife Ashley, my sister Holly
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
A week with the Harper family
We had the best time in Idaho visiting my family. All of my brothers and sisters were there at some point during the week. Most of these pictures are towards the end of our trip. The first part of the trip is all on my sisters camera since mine was out of battery; I will post those later. The kids loved playing with cousins: sandbox, tramp, little pool, feeding baby cows bottles(some neighbors of my parents let the kids come do that), wagon rides pulled by the 4 wheeler, tractor rides with grandpa, and just running around with all the open space. Our last two days we spent at my parents new house on the snake river. They have done so much to the yard and house and it looks awesome. Those two days were are coldest days but we still managed to wake board, ski, surf, kayak, and ride jet skis. One day was spent at a HUGE glorified slip n slide not too far from my parents. This family grows sod and since they have so much space they made two big slip n slides in their yard. It was so fun!! My family is the best and it went by way too fast.
At our family reunions we always have a talent show that is so much fun. Here the kids are dancing. There are now 16 cousins and they get along so well.
Taylor had her favorite chair for the talent show. Someone sat in it for a minute and she was not too happy about it.
Matthew and Savannah
Glen played us songs on the guitar and sang
Tayna and my mom's beautiful (fake) violin playing
My Dad's funny skit
My sister Holly and her family did a funny skit/song to the song off of Madagascar, I like em big...I like em chunky......Little baby Ryan came dancing from behind the blanket in just his diaper. I love chunky babies.
My sister Jenny and her family sang and acted out the song, Tonight's gonna be a good night
Everyone getting ready for the talent show


Grace, Tyler, and Taylor playing on the trampoline
"Cows are in the meadow eating buttercups, ashes, ashes, we all stand up"
My wonderful Mom and Dad
No kids in my hands, the water below me, and the wind blowing my hair....I could stay here forever!
Matthew and Jordan hanging out in a little compartment in the boat

We got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Crump and my Grandma Harper while we were here

Ryan and Taylor relaxing in a tube. This is my sister Holly's little boy who everyone thought looked like he could be one of my kids. Her other two kids are blondies with blue eyes. It was so fun to see him for the first time.

Tayna taking Matthew and Jordan down the water slide
Matthew had so much fun and went over and over. It was steeper than the pictures look but not too steep. The slide was just so long which made it really fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love all the pictures! I realized I don't have any with baby Ryan in them. You'll have to filemail them to everyone. It was a great time! Glad you are coming again, we can party up again!
Oh my gosh! You're not kidding that their house is ON the river. How beautiful!! The house is gorgeous, and the view is amazing. What a fun family reunion!
Your family sounds like so much fun!! And your parents home on the water looks amazing! What a fun place to spend the summer!! I'm so glad you got to go home. It's always hard to say goodbye though!
Miss you!
Where was the place you stayed? It looks so pretty there! I'm glad y'all had such a great time, cousins are the best for kids!
The view of the water is gorgeous! Looks like you had a blast.
And Taylor's swimsuit is really cute.
Looks like you had fun with all your family! That water slide looks super fun too!!
liz
I'm so glad you guys took pictures! I sure would like copies. They bring back such great memories that would be almost forgotten (at my age) without them!
Jill- I'm so bad! I forget to look on here. I loved all the pictures. It was so great to see you and your family. I'm so glad that you are coming out again. Hopefully I'll see you down here!?!! Please filemail.com your pictures! Love you.
Post a Comment