Thursday, July 22, 2010
I love these two
Glen's Mom came down yesterday and brought a pool. We were getting back from a walk/bike ride and saw a truck pull up to spray our grass for bugs or whatever. So since we couldn't set the pool up in the yard we set it up in the back on our tiny patio. It worked and the kids had a lot of fun. 



I got this little hutch thing from a friend who didn't want to move it and I really like it. I have yet to really fill it up but the kids are having a fun time playing in it. They climb in here and say "close the door." Such silly kids
I have to post pictures like this because lately these two have really been at each other. But they also get along really well sometimes and play for a long time. I usually here this from Taylor a few times a day, "MATTHEW'S BUGGIN ME!!!!!" (and in a very loud growly voice). They really do love each other though. In this picture Matthew was taking care of his baby (Taylor) and it was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at him go all the way under. I love it. SO much fun, we need to get one of those for sure. Thomas and Grace go back and forth between fighting and playing. I think for the most part it is better than worse though lately. They seem to do a lot just the two of them. Wish we were closer and it could be the four of them:-)
That was a great shot of Matthew going down the slide and under the water! Joann is so nice to bring you the pool and tend so you can get out! I love how Matthew was taking care of his "baby"! Those kids are so darling!
Post a Comment