Saturday, July 10, 2010

Batman & Robin

Last night I went to watch Eclipse with friends and when I got home Glen showed me pictures of what they did while I was gone. I had the camera so these fuzzy pictures were from Glen's phone. We tried to recreate them this morning but Taylor wasn't as into it. I laughed so hard when I saw these. What a good Dad Glen is. They ran around saving the world I guess. So cute!

4 comments:

Tayna said...

Glen is such a great Dad! So creative. I still haven't seen Eclipse. Did you like it?

Susy Harper said...

What a creative, wonderful dad Glen is! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching!

Delaps said...

So cute. I am impressed with Glens creativity. Can he be in charge of Preschool?! haha

Lyndsay said...

These pics are killing me. I love their interaction!