Taylor first got in this bucket with all her clothes on and then we changed her into her swimsuit.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Great weekend
We went up to Michigan to see Glen's parents and brother for the weekend. The kids have so much fun up there and Glen and I feel like we get a small break from being parents. Thank you guys for entertaining our kids. We went to the temple on Saturday morning and went with Glen's parents to a way nice resturaunt for a double anniversary celebration. There anniversary was on Saturday and ours was yesterday....5 years!!





Matthew washing our car with a water gun
Last Friday we headed downtown to pick up Mudhens tickets for a mutual activity and to find Glen a hat for fathers day. Matthew was so good to not tell Glen about even going into the store as much as he wanted to. He wasn't always so good about keeping presents a secret.
Matthew did not want to go home so we went and walked around the river since there isn't much else to do downtown. We did go to the library a few weeks ago and the kids loved it there.
Earlier that day we walked to Walgreens to get a few things and I gave in and bought the kids suckers. They were so cute to share the whole walk back. They both would say "want some of mine" over and over and over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wahoo! Five year anniversary! That's a big one. I love all the pictures, and I wish we lived close enough to spend the weekend together. Taylor looks so different from last time I saw her. I think it's the longer hair. Miss you guys!
Cute Pictures Jill! It sure looks like you had a great weekend. The kids are sure growing up. I'm so excited to see you in just over a week! I love Taylor's blue swimsuit. Happy Fifth Anniversary! You guys are no longer newlyweds.
Why can't I look that cute in a swimsuit??
Oh Jill the pictures are so sweet. You are the sweetest mom and dad, and also married couple! Happy anniversary!
Love you!
Joanne
I love the bucket pictures. Kids are so funny. Congrats on 5 years. We just made 5 years too.
Post a Comment