I know I'm not usually the one doing the posts, but I just felt the need to contribute. Since Jill has been gone, I have been all alone at home and studying for Step 1 of the Boards. However, I have to admit that my energy has not been entirely focused on my studies. I have also been spending my time in another pursuit, which I would like to now share with the world. I have been growing this...

This is the official STEP 1 PLAYOFF BEARD!!!!! (or at least all that I could get grown in 9 days). Since I gave up my dream of becoming a professional hockey player at the age of 13, I have either never had reason to or never had Jill allow me to grow it out. So, here it is in all of its glory and I will make sure and shave it for you before I come out to Idaho, Jill...
7 comments:
well that is impressive. I have always wondered what you would look like with a beard, and now I know...haha! Can't wait to see you in a week, glad your test went alright, thanks for letting your wife hang out with us for a few weeks while you study!
Oh so sexy! I'm glad you finally had the opportunity to do that since you know how I feel about it. haha It looks better than I thought however all nicely trimmed. Very funny honey! I'm glad you added that you will shave it off before coming out here. it's just the sacrifice you pay to get kisses from me. love you
Glen, you should leave it! Let Jill suffer a little for leaving you for so long! Come on! I quite like it!
Isn't life just so much easier with the facial hair? You don't have to take time to shave. You look pretty good. I like it. It's been fun hanging out with Jill. Heidi and Matthew have been getting along great! I think they will go through withdrawls of each other when you leave. Good thing it's not for a while. I hope your tests went well. Be safe!
I like it! Looks great! :-)
You guys are so funny! We hope your test went well, Glen. I bet you are glad that it is over. We hope you are having fun in Idaho, Jill. It is always fun to see family. I am all for leaving our husbands for a little play time while they are busy working. It helps us appreciate each other more. Have a happy reunion!
Nice stache! I think Jill should have experienced some of the scruff though. :) Congrats on finishing the ugly boards.
Post a Comment