Friday, July 3, 2009

More of Idaho

Our trip to Idaho was great. My first weeks there it rained and rained. When Glen got there it started warming up and we got to play in the water. Matthew had so much fun with his cousins. I hardly saw him sometimes because he was either outside in the sandbox, trampoline, or across the street at his cousins house. It was heaven having so much space in the house and out for Matthew to play. He loved sitting in the tractors and rode with my Dad a few times and was being very helpful by putting the tractor into nuetral as my Dad was trying to drive. It was great to see everyone and is always hard to leave but it is also nice to be home. I have tons of pictures so we will have more posts to come of this trip. Taylor turned 9 months old on our trip; I can't believe she is that old. She started crawling a lot better and faster in Malta and is cruising on furniture, clapping, and climbing up to everything. She is so sweet and smiley and we love her so much.
Cousin Heidi......almost a year older than Matthew. They live across the street from my parents. I loved watching all the cousins playing together. They were so cute and had so much fun together.


Slip n Slide!!! It was fun to watch Matthew do this.


Playing in the sandbox was a favorite activity

2 comments:

Tayna said...

Cute, Cute pictures. I love the slip & slide pictures! It was so fun to have you here. I'm so glad you could stay so long.

Durrant said...

What a fun trip! Funny that Heidi is a year older Matthew looks like he should be the older one! Taylor is getting huge! She is beautiful!