
We had a PJ'S party (prayer, journals, scriptures) and it turned out great. The kids decorated journals, made creature looking prayer rocks, and acted out scripture stories. They were surprised at the end of the activity when we said they were going to write all over the Bishop's van with sidewalk chalk. We have a great Bishop who owns this big van to help transport people to church and other church activities. The "Dewey Mobile," doesn't really have a paint job and we told the kids they couldn't go home and do this to their parent's cars. They had so much fun! Matthew is on the very right not caring that we were trying to take pictures. I have loved serving in the Primary Presidency; I have grown to really love all of these kids.

I took Matthew and Taylor with me because Glen was studying and they did surprisingly well. Matthew had a lot of fun.

BABIES

This is all the babies in our ward except for three that weren't there. Taylor is the oldest which means around 15 babies under 8 1/2 months. CRAZY!! We had one move in this last month and a couple will be leaving soon (mostly girls). Taylor will have lots of boyfriends the next two years we are here. It was so cute seeing all of them and funny to watch their facial expressions. Taylor did well until cute little Max barely touched her face or head or something. Taylor can be so sensitive at times and sometimes Matthew can tackle her and she doesn't cry. What a girl!!!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh I love this post. I for some reason didn't realize that you were in the presidency, I thought you were just a teacher. Looks like a fun activity, and Matthew fits right in. What is in the water there with all those babies....some of them need to come to WA. We're in need:-) I'm bummed I missed your phone call. Thanks for calling. I will be seeing you in 9 days!!!! Can't you believe it. I'll be there a week by myself then back to boise til the reunion.
What a cool Bishop! I'm amazed that he would even come to a primary party. Love the van. Matthew looks really cute, I bet he had a blast. I can't believe all those CUTE babies. That poor primary teach in a few years! So fun to have so many little ones.
Max couldn't keep his hands off of Taylor! He was being quite forward! :)
That activity looks like it was so much fun!
i decided that it was kind of fun to read the comments people were leaving on my blog, so I should return the favor and comment on other people's blogs. so, there you go.
Taylor looks SO cute crawling. My kids were looking at your blog the other day and every time they saw Taylor, both Jack and Jordan would say, "oh, there's Taylor buggy!" in the most sweet, high, baby voice. can't wait to hug your two kids!
Wow! That's a lot of babies! Are they all med student's? Your bishop's van rocks! He sounds like quite the guy. I'm getting so excited to see everybody. You're awesome!
That looks like a FUN activity! Bishop Dewey's van is great. I bet the kids loved drawing on it! I forgot how small the primary is there. Our ward here has like 125 kids in the primary! I love that picture of all the babies...so cute!
That is a fun idea...I might have to steal it from you! I can't believe Taylor is already crawling! It goes way too fast...
Post a Comment