Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First week in Idaho....for you Glen!

Little Taylor and Grace.....2 weeks apart

We have been having a great time here in Idaho. It's always refreshing to be out on the farm and see for miles. Our plane ride was a little rough with the kids but we survived and luckily Glen will be with me on the way home. Matthew has been in heaven here; playing in the sandbox, getting dirty, playing with cousins, sitting in all the tractors and combines, going on 4-wheeler rides, and riding on the kayak at my parents house on the river. Matthew had a some cough/asthma issues but he is getting better now. Taylor had a high fever and we ended up taking her to the doctor. She ended up having an ear infection. She is also getting better thankfully. So besides a few hard nights things have been great.

Heidi, Matthew, and Thomas had so much fun being pulled by the 4-wheeler in this little wagon all over the yard and over by the tractors. They didn't want to get off. Ashley and I went yesterday for a ride with the babies and the boys.

This was a fun park in Burley that we went to yesterday called Story Book Park. It was really cute.



Thomas and Matthew....one month apart





I hope you like the pictures Glen!! We love you so much and miss you tons. I am so proud of you for working so hard. You are going to do awesome tomorrow on your test and I am so excited for you to be done. I know you will do great and I wish I was there to be with you and cheer you on. We are always thinking about you though and are so excited to see you on Monday. I love you!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like you are having fun at your parents house!!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting
liz

Tayna said...

Cute pictures. I love the naked girls! They are all soo cute. It's so fun to have you here, Heidi is loving it.

Ashley said...

I love being here with you and can't help but comment on your blog when you post:-) Good luck Glen, we can't wait to see you too!

Julie Sacks said...

I totally thought you did not leave until Thursday. I told Justin that I was going to call you to go out for a walk and he informed me that you would not be answering because you were leaving that morning! Sad! I'm glad you are having a good time. And good luck to Glen tomorrow! Like Justin always says, "Glen is going to rock the boards!"

Jenny Lee said...

Good old Malta! Going back home makes you realize just how great our childhood was, doesn't it. I feel like it's the perfect place for kids to be free and creative. Looks like you're having a great time. I'm glad Ashley was able to come down too.