YUM!! Matthew always asks "whats Taylor eating tonight" and he usually wants to try. I have to say I like most of the fruit baby foods but the vegetables are not so good. Matthew seemed to like it I guess.

Matthew is always asking to go to the mall with the arthur school bus. This last time we went Matthew was really lucky because a little boy was following him around and his mom put quarters in the race car and the merry go round which they did together. I have never paid for one of those things. Matthew enjoyed it although I think he likes them just fine not moving too.

Taylor is not crawling yet but she sure tries hard to get into things and move around. We call her our little diver. She is always diving forward from sitting to reach for something. Most of the time she is pretty graceful about it but we have plently of face plants too. She loves standing now and I can't believe that Matthew was cruising all over the furniture by 8 months. That is just two weeks away for Taylor and she is not going to be doing that.

The mess around her is a magazine that she ripped up. It can keep her entertained for quite awhile
5 comments:
Lots of fun, cute pictures. You looks so pretty in that first one Jill, and I love Taylors yellow dress.
I'm so glad you're a mom too. You're an awesome one. Really cute Jill! You look great! I love how these babies can be cheaply entertained. Start saving though, they will change!
Taylor and Matthew are so lucky to have you as a Mom! I think you are doing awesome! You gotta love green beans!! Love the pictures.
Your kids are beautiful! I am in love with their big brown eyes! Such cute pics!
I am still just amazed at how big Taylor is getting! I think time goes by faster with the second kid. I love the pic of Matthew eating the baby food. Maybe that's how we can get Cohen to eat better!
Post a Comment