

I always thought that Glen and I would have kids with very blonde hair. Taylor's hair is starting to come in a little more and it is not going to be that blonde. Glen and I were both soooo blonde as kids. Most people probably wouldn't have guessed that I was ever blonde but I was for a long time. My hair just got darker and darker as I got older. When it started getting darker I dyed it blonde until my senior year of High School I decided to go natural. They are so cute no matter what color their hair is.
6 comments:
You were a little toe-head! So cute! I think the picture of Glen kinda looks like Darin. I guess the dark hair is the only thing left in your gene pool!
I love their dark hair. It is funny though that they aren't starting out blonde like you guys though. Cute pictures of the two of you!
i had no idea both you were blondies- crazy! That does make it surprising that neither of your kids have been blonde.
I can't believe that's you in that picture, Jill! You were such a cute little blondie! Maybe you'll get a blonde baby next time around!
I wonder if their hair will get darker as they get older because wasn't yours dark as a little baby? They have such blonde eyebrows, so who knows. That's funny that picture of Glen reminded me of Darin too. Did you watch American Idol last night? I LOVED IT the most of any other week. The first 2 were my favorites, I want them in the finale, but doubt it'll happen.
And just as random, neither Justin or I was blond and we have 2 blondies. Weird!
Post a Comment