Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good Job Mommy!!!!

Matthew was doing this for a few minutes before I got it on camera. I guess he was saying good job about eating our lunch. He was telling Taylor good job eating her puffies as he calls them and I ate my peas, salmon, and carrots. This voice comes out when he is being a tiger.....so funny

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

wow he could be a radio announcer. It makes his voice sound so much older.

Tayna said...

WOW! He's growing up. I can't believe he talks so well. I'm excited to see him in June. GOOD JOB MOMMY! It's nice for Mom's to hear that once in a while too!

Ashley said...

So cute, and that is a good job to eat 2 veggies and fish for lunch. We had popcorn and tacos. haha!

Jenny Lee said...

Good Job Jill! He sounds so old! He's sure a good talker. Good job at eating so healthy!