
Glen had spring break last week and we went swimming at the Hilton by the medical school. The water is sooo warm there which was great for Taylor.

Taylor is doing good and is so fun. She is a happy little girl and loves attention, especially from Matthew. She is always following him with her eyes and can't even focus to eat when he is around. We have to leave the room. Matthew gets her to laugh the most. She is sitting up which is so great because it makes her so happy. She is still a little tipsy sometimes so I put the boppy or pillows around her usually or just sit close to her. We started rice cereal this month and she loves it. She seems very intersted in food and I wish I could just feed her everything already. She always reaches for my cup and starts licking her lips so I usually give her a little. She wakes up early just like Matthew although she was so nice and slept until about 7:30 this morning. CRAZY! She usually wakes up around 5:15-6:00. From most everyone we are told she is a mini Matthew. I will have to put up some pictures of them both at this age and see what everyone thinks.



5 months old (a few weeks ago)
5 comments:
she really is a cutie - I bet you have a great time and Matthew is a great BIG BROTHER!
You guys have cute kids!
Do you want to borrow our bumbo? Avery is now getting out of it. Let me know.
GREAT pictures and yay for sleeping longer!
Yeah you posted. I have been checking it frequently for an update. I am so glad we were able to mee her. She is so sweet. Hope the flight home went well! I was thinking of you.
Little Taylor is so bright and sweet, and it comes out in her pictures! You certainly have a talent for photography. Isn't she growing and changing?!!
Joanne
Taylor Buggy is so beautiful and sweet! I love her to pieces!
Post a Comment