Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Weekend with the Harper Clan
Taylor and I made it back from Idaho on Monday. We had a great trip despite being a little sick and not getting much sleep. Taylor had her moments on the flights but we survived. It was so fun seeing everyone and going to the temple with all of my brothers, sisters, and parents. My little brother Jonathan leaves for his mission to Toronto, Canada in May. I'm glad I got to see him before he left. We had a lot of fun and it went way too fast. I was glad everyone finally got to meet Taylor. On Tuesday I took the kids to the zoo because it was such a beautiful day. I think we will be going there a lot this summer. Life never seems to slow down here at our house. Matthew started throwing up yesterday and had a really rough night last night. Yesterday we all woke up sneezing like crazy. Is it really allergy time already. I hope Matthew is over it today. Poor kid! So today will be a lazy day of watching cartoons and movies. Last week was Glen's spring break and we had a lot of fun. We bought a car, went on some walks in the nice weather, went swimming, went to the mall and toy store, and just enjoyed being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Awwww...such cute pictures. Hope you don't mind if I put some on our blog:-) It was great seeing you guys. Will you email me the pic of Nolan and I if you don't mind? Thanks.
What wonderful pictures of you short, but very sweet time with your family!What a great remembrance as Jonathan goes on his mission! Thank you for sharing those, Joanne
Cute pictures!! It was soo fun to see you and little Taylor. She is so cute. I would love to see a picture of Matthew and her at the same age. They are in the same family for sure. I sure hope you all get feeling better! No fun to have sick kids.
how fun. I am glad you got to see Jon too! What kind of car did you get? I love the Dr glen stitching up the bear!
liz
I loved your pictures and slide show. It was such a great weekend and I'm so glad you and Taylor could be here! She is so darling- just like her mom! I'll never forget how wonderful it was to be in the temple with everyone! Glad Glen and Matthew had fun too! Hope all your alergies are getting better. loveya
Post a Comment